• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
HAHAHA!

Roo screwed me over in this recent track. I was profusely sadden by that attack then I saw Roo being at 11th place so I can't help but wondering if it was karma in work.

I swear, seeing your record vs friends was the worst addition. I find myself always competing with dudes now. I'm 94-92 vs Azure J, and DaBoss cheating ass dude got 35 wins on my black ass 131-166. Shit aint right man. I don't even wanna look at Papercuts.

Azure J

I swear, seeing your record vs friends was the worst addition. I find myself always competing with dudes now. I'm 94-92 vs Azure J, and DaBoss cheating ass dude got 35 wins on my black ass 131-166. Shit aint right man. I don't even wanna look at Papercuts.

I can't believe how much closer my battle records are against KartGAF's Elite Four (or more). Roo and Papercuts gaps are closing.

Azure J

ARGH COMMUNICATION ERROR

ASDFGHJLK:"

Edit: I'm about to go retro. I love the Retro Off Road wheels with Rosalina and the Sport Bike. That color scheme is just too piff.

DaBoss

You got triple red shells 3 times in a row, Azuran.

I got jack shit for pretty much all of them except that bullet bill.

Neiteio

So what characters and vehicles does everyone use here?

I use the black and white Yoshis since I'm all for diversity and dinosaurs that wear no pants.

I like to use the W25 Silver Arrow since I know some fans find real-world cars in poor taste and their salt is my fuel.

jnWake

I use the black and white Yoshis since I'm all for diversity and dinosaurs that wear no pants.

I like to use the W25 Silver Arrow since I know some fans find real-world cars in poor taste and their salt is my fuel.

When playing "seriously" I use Roy in the Jet Bike with Cyber Slick Tires and the MKTV Parafoil. The perfect combination of swag and good stats.

When playing less seriously I use Black Yoshi in the GLA with the GLA tires and the Super Glider. Looks super slick being entirely black!

DaBoss

I hope you guys aren't grouping me with them "Rosalina-stans".

I use any character that is not a heavy cause I'm stubborn and it is more challenging like that. I stick to karts cause it feels so satisfying doing wide drifts. Though I do miss the tight drifts done on bikes from my experience in Mario Bike Wii.

Top Bottom