• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Azure J

> Dip because I want to get slicks so I can win streak on this dude JC
> Get back into room
> "You're spectating! Please wait"
> "Well alright, I just hope I didn't miss out on a good race--"
> Sweet Sweet Canyon is the stage

ibmwoH5MEwS7dV.png

DaBoss

I think my offer for a better screen for the gamepad would be increased to $150. I couldn't even see the person who was just staying still at the last stretch and hit their shell.

Azure J

WHO THE FUCK HIT ME WITH THAT BULLSHIT RED SHELL?

Second and almost first if Azuran didn't OD with that last second swerve into my item block... All the way down to 11th

DaBoss

GGs

Though now that I think about it, why did I race as Baby Rosalina for my last race before Smash/Pokemon...
which tourney/group is everyone racing in? whenever I join I'm all alone (just went in NeoGAF DLC |OT| aka frantic DLC group
There should be room now in the Frantic room.

So what characters and vehicles does everyone use here?

I use the black and white Yoshis since I'm all for diversity and dinosaurs that wear no pants.

I like to use the W25 Silver Arrow since I know some fans find real-world cars in poor taste and their salt is my fuel.

I use Rosalina and I like to use Comet bike. Second is Mario with Blue Falcon. I don't mind using any other characters, but Rosalina is my main.

I wanted to play with you guys but the room was full.

Azure J

That last bend of Grumble Volcano on the third lap is the magic hour/place I swear. Either I get some ridiculous last second drift to close out first or I get bopped by a DK player and have to hold that second.

Azure J

WHERE DOES THIS DUDE FAND JUST GENERATE FROM?

IS HE AN IN GAME SAIBAMAN?

JUST POPPIN OUT BUSHES AND SHIT, DAMN

Also, Heath is about as innocent as I am Irish.

Durden77

So I might be dumb, but I can't get the DLC to work in my game. When I hit shop it just says "pre-ordered. Wait for release." And I tried to download it from the eshop but I don't think I can.

I updated my system and the game said it was installing DLC when I started. What's the deal?

Azure J

I knew I shouldn't have went for that boost jump... lol

Edit: Real ninjas race on Yoshi's Strip. The bodega on the finish line got the best sandwiches and the grenade drinks.

Top Bottom