• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Roo

here we are, some nice highlights of the races http://youtu.be/v9xv-OWBwuM

Jesus, lmao
When you said it was not your day, I wasn't expecting this.
Being in the middle of the pack is the worst thing ever. Items literally come from anywhere.
As a whole, I really liked last night's room. Competitive players, decent amount of trolling :>
and I did pretty good most of the night so I can't complain :D

btw, what capture card are you using and how much did it cost you? D:

ffdgh

here we are, some nice highlights of the races http://youtu.be/v9xv-OWBwuM

Out of everything in this video wario gold mine's first race struck me as the oddest. That blue reversed for no reason just to screw you over.
KuGsj.gif

Enforced

Lol poor merrick. Its like its worst than the one i went through other day.
Question from me. What software do you use for editing?

Gattuso

btw, what capture card are you using and how much did it cost you? D:
I had went and bought a Hauppauge HD PVR 2 (which had the gaming edition 2 box inside but the cables for the one I ordered which was weird) around Christmas which had cost me about $164. had to get something that didn't have super high requirements since the laptop i'm using is just a low end budget school bought one.

Lol poor merrick. Its like its worst than the one i went through other day.
Question from me. What software do you use for editing?

even though the capture software has it's own built in editor along with coming with another video editing program, I had decided to use windows movie maker for the video. (I feel like I didn't set the bit rate high enough exporting that video though) the built in one edits the source file with some of the changes made so that made me ditch that. I haven't actually tried the other software since reinstalling windows 8.1 after the constant blue screen issue I was having with anything that had to do with the capture card because it wasn't compatible with the windows 10 preview.

Top Bottom