• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Enforced

My stats from my friend list
Roo: 405-999
Nathan: 118 - 169
Merrick: 213-658
Nabil: 47 -89
Azuran: 141 - 208
Andy: 137 - 275
Exentry: 158 - 655
ffdgh: 73 - 204

Albo seriously fuck off already.
Your lame troll shit is getting old
Pretty much, at least be successful dude:
OrangeMammothDotterel.gif

EDIT: I'm mainly just joking but man that gif is hilarious

EDIT 2: LUNCH TIME, will have to take a break unfortunately. GGs

Roo

Roo

Ffdgh, pls tell me that "player" guy from Georgia it's you but with a different NNID.
Pls, I'm gonna lose it D:
He's stalking me xD

Albo

Pretty much, at least be successful dude:
OrangeMammothDotterel.gif

EDIT: I'm mainly just joking but man that gif is hilarious

EDIT 2: LUNCH TIME, will have to take a break unfortunately. GGs

I couldn't stop laughing for minutes after that happened. Sometimes the game gets boring after having played it so much so moments like these are always funny.

Wait, there was a Player from Georgia in a GAF room a couple nights ago, same Mii. So this is likely that same Player. He had to follow someone to get in due to his VR.

And this Ludwig's playstyle... ffdgh, are you sure it's not you? :p

Roo

Wait, there was a Player from Georgia in a GAF room a couple nights ago, same Mii. So this is likely that same Player. He had to follow someone to get in due to his VR.

Thank God I'm not paranoid lol
Also, com error. Joining again.

ffdgh

Doesn't everyone play the same more or less? Also Iggy is vastly superior to ludwig.

Albo

What did he do? I wish I could play with y'all now. XD

I'm not even sure. I think it was when I had a red shell, I looked behind me and thought I saw roo with red shells so I braked hard to let him past me. The lag was so bad in that lobby I wasn't sure what happened but I think roo drove into my shell or something. No idea why he got so annoyed with me lol. Maybe he thought I braked to try to hit him. Nothing annoys me in this game anymore, I just laugh.

Top Bottom