• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Roo

Ok, I'm too tired for this u.u
Plus my gamepad is about to die anyway so I'll leave now.
GGs guys. That was fun :)

Exentryk

YwKp8HT.jpg

Hmm... Won't get to play MK8 for a couple days I think, but I should be able to get to 10K by this time next week if I do a lot of WWs. Ah, the grind... It's a fun grind though at least.

Enforced

Mario Kart bros. Just wondering what other games are you getting this year? Sorry if I go to far off-topic.
I"m getting:
-Splatoon
-Zelda
-Starfox (hoping for online play to play with you guys, I kinda enjoyed assault)
-Devil Third (i'm having my eyes on this game)
-Bayonetta 2 (missed out last year so I'm getting it sometime later)
- Xenoblade X (never played RPG thing besides paper mario.)
- Dying Light (ps4 I'm going to wait for the price drop on that one, this game caught my eye.)

Fossil Fighters: Frontier. Bought it in Japanese but will buy again in English because I loved it.

Splatoon because inklings are kawaii

P&D:Z because FINALLY

Devil Survivor 2 because FINALLY

Project Mirai DX because FINALLY

Haven't planned past that really... But yeah, many games I've been waiting for localizations of finally coming here this May.

Also, I'm going to go play MK8 for a bit in like 10 minutes. Should reach 9K today since I'm almost there.

Roo

Mario Kart bros. Just wondering what other games are you getting this year? Sorry if I go to far off-topic.
I"m getting:
-Splatoon
-Zelda
-Starfox (hoping for online play to play with you guys, I kinda enjoyed assault)
- Dying Light (ps4 I'm going to wait for the price drop on that one, this game caught my eye.)

Yoshi's Woolly World and Xenoblade X are the only games I'm really interested in.
I also want to play Rise of the Tomb Raider but since it's XBONE exclusive and I don't have one I think I'm screwed :/

Plus, I have a really huge backlog so I think I'll take care of that before getting more new games.
edit: I forgot Uncharted 4 D:

Enforced

Yoshi's Woolly World and Xenoblade X are the only games I'm really interested in.
I also want to play Rise of the Tomb Raider but since it's XBONE exclusive and I don't have one I think I'm screwed :/

Plus, I have a really huge backlog so I think I'll take care of that before getting more new games.
edit: I forgot Uncharted 4 D:
isn't it a timed exclusive? oh yeah I'm thinking getting uncharted 4 too.
Hope nintendo show a trailer of DLC. I want more DLC tracks.

Roo

isn't it a timed exclusive? oh yeah I'm thinking getting uncharted 4 too.
Hope nintendo show a trailer of DLC. I want more DLC tracks.

I think it is but for how long? :(
And yeah, we needs those new tracks now.
Getting tired of people picking Hyrule Circuit, Mute City and Yoshi Circuit over and over and over again :/

So how do I get "FAIL" stamped on my forehead?

what do you mean? xD

Can't tell if you were horn trolling and failed miserably lol. Also yay laggy wifi!
I thought you might be pulling a shroom so I used the horn just in case.

The issue is that I drove onto the grass on that final turn and then a red shell came and shit. (Toad Harbor, Roo)

Burning Justice

the superior princess
I"m getting:
-Splatoon
-Zelda

Let's see here...

• Splatoon, most likely.
  • Zelda, definitely.
  • Maybe Star Fox, undecided on it.
  • Xenoblade X for sure.
  • Code Name: S.T.E.A.M., most likely. I liked the demo, and I like IntSys strategy games.
  • Uncharted 4 for sure.
  • Persona 5 for sure.
  • Trails in the Sky SC, assuming it actually comes out this year...

That's all I can think of that I'm interested in.

Also, my Internet decided to finally start working again, so I'm joining in.

ffdgh

Chaos, compounded by laggy item wheel.

Mmk the laggy wheel should be gone now. My wifi isn't agreeing with me so i'm done. Gotta TT with bikes since some turns are impossible for me to make...I'm looking at you music park short cut >_>

Lets see...

Zelda:ALBW
Zelda:MM 3D
Zelda: Wii U
Fire Emblem: If
Yarn Yoshi
Smash U

That's probably it.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Mmk the laggy wheel should be gone now. My wifi isn't agreeing with me so i'm done. Gotta TT with bikes since some turns are impossible for me to make...I'm looking at you music park short cut >_>
Oh, yeah, that one's tough... As far as I can tell, the only way to do it is to brush against the outer wall beforehand. Inside-drifters are at a pretty big disadvantage on that course.

Top Bottom