• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Greenymac

Hohoho, hi there! Why didn't you post earlier? ;P

I was playing and then zay ffdgh got randomed into my room. We played mkwii together so I remember him. Then I saw Roo join, but I didnt know the rest of you were GAF guys too.

Edit. I also took a long break and just started back playing a couple weeks ago on the weekends. This is also the first time Ive been to this thread in quite a few months...

Wait really? Small world tho I'm not sure how I led you to gaf lol.
IIRC I remember seeing you on GAF elsewhere. I either checked your post history or searched "Mario Kart 7" or something like that

EDIT: Wait Wait, I think I had clicked the community section and by coincidence the MK7 thread was there and then I saw "that guy I remember playing who kicked my fucking ass and had way too much VR" there.

AAAAAAAH MY MEMORY'S DETERIORATING WITH OLD AGE

ffdgh

IIRC I remember seeing you on GAF elsewhere. I either checked your post history or searched "Mario Kart 7" or something like that

EDIT: Wait Wait, I think I had clicked the community section and by coincidence the MK7 thread was there and then I saw "that guy I remember playing who kicked my fucking ass and had way too much VR" there.

AAAAAAAH MY MEMORY'S DETERIORATING WITH OLD AGE

It was easy to earn vr in 7...and the overall balance was better. Sue me :p

Top Bottom