• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Eusis

Okay, you can join now!

...Room's full. You should be able to be put in a spectating queue though and it usually doesn't take long for someone to DC.

EDIT: i mean leave instead of DC, same thing.
Yeah, got an error. I guess I could attempt tethering off my phone for now or something, at least to see if spectating works.

EDIT: And I hope those errors weren't from me ATTEMPTING to join. :/

Eusis

For some reason I was thinking vehicles/racers were more cosmetic than prior MKs, but I guess not? I'll see if switching it up changes things for me.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
For some reason I was thinking vehicles/racers were more cosmetic than prior MKs, but I guess not? I'll see if switching it up changes things for me.

No, definitely not. If you actually want to win, use a heavy character. And there are only a few vehicle parts that are actually viable.

The characters/vehicles were not balanced well at all.

Bowser/Wario/Morton/Heavy Mii
Sprinter/B Dasher/Sports Coupe/Mach 8/Circuit Special
Button Wheels/Roller Wheels/Azure Roller Wheels
Any glider that gives you accel

^Top tier "accel combo" if you want to be all optimal and stuff. You take your pic of each category since they're interchangeable. It's pretty great for newer players (if you don't have several hundred hours then you qualify for that in these rooms :p)

Top Bottom