• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Yes.

I wasn't being that serious.

It was a joke based on how when somebody dominated a room in Mario Kart Wii it didn't take long for most races to be on Luigi Circuit, Moo Moo Meadows, or some other track I'm forgetting. A similar thing happened in 7. The frequency at which Excitebike is played at is heaven by comparison.

I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way.

No Harm. I'm sorry about that too.

You don't have to pick tracks you hate but that doesn't mean you have to select the same one over and over.
Is Excitebike the only track you like or something?

Haha, nope. I really had a long day yesterday so I was too tired for complex tracks so I was in mood for simple maps, Those maps that I usually picked when I'm tired: Mario Kart Stadium, Mario Circuit, ExciteBike, Toad Harbor, Sunshine Airport, Mount Wario, GBA Mario Circuit, Donut Plains 3, and Rainbow Road SNES.

If you asked me which tracks that I would like. I think better question is which tracks that I actually dislike. I think Dragon Driftway is only track that I actually dislike.

I'll be playing again soon-ish now that dinner and the dishwasher are taken care of. Not for too long though, gotta work on some Fossil Fighters: Frontier-related projects and mainly just want my 12K back.

That said, ffdgh's demonsliding attempts give me cancer. Then again, my demonsliding used to look like that too. lol

ffdgh

I'll be playing again soon-ish now that dinner and the dishwasher are taken care of. Not for too long though, gotta work on some Fossil Fighters: Frontier-related projects and mainly just want my 12K back.

That said, ffdgh's demonsliding attempts give me cancer. Then again, my demonsliding used to look like that too. lol

I still beat your time and that's all that matters >_>

Man, that wall thing on Thwomp Ruins is actually really easy once you actually know how you're supposed to do it...

I was really overcomplicating it lol

Roo

Wonder if they'll got the extra mile with the Animal Crossing track making it change its settings depending on the time of the day you're in.

We would play that track almost exclusively at night lol

Top Bottom