• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Roo

Welcome to HellGAF (cough) I meant MarioKartGAF. We are still stuck in phase where people are not playing in NeoGAF OT Room anymore. I guess people are afraid now because they just saw the real fear recently. So they had to put their controllers down for good, and refuse to play with us anymore. :p

Bingo, He is one of my chatroom friends. Once he told me that he planning to register for NeoGAF so I gave him the tournament code. :V

As I already mentioned in this thread,

^ I didn't elaborate enough about that but yeah.
Gotcha :p
Can't believe you went all the way back to January to find those posts tho
lol

ffdgh

It's fair easy if you have search-fu! I just clicked this thread's search button and type my username in username and friends in word search, BOOM!

It's very rare for me to say friends in this thread and you know why! :p

Heath please. We hurt each other to show how much we love each other...wait.

Also this pic is hilarious.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-12913-1426616225-7.gif

How come you have played with us if you just got your account approved?
Are you a friend of someone here?
Anyway,
Sure u can add your NNID

Quote this post to see the link, add your NNID and it will automatically appear on the spreadsheet

Edit: are you one of Heath's friends? :V

Yup, what Heath said. I have been playing games since NES and have been lurking around these forums but cannot sign up due to my Google address then I just remembered that I could use university email so I took the opportunity.

BTW I just added my NNID. The only difference is that my traditional username is CoasterFreak225 while NNID is CoasterFreak285. That's because I used my traditional one on my brother's WiiU before I got mine a few days later without any knowledge that I cannot transfer my username to my new WiiU so that's that. -_-

Anyway thanks for the welcome!

EDIT: Heath and I are going to play us some MK8 tonight around 9pm EST. We are sick of normal mode, so pretty please join us for frantic mode, so I can spin / generate some smoke into your faces :)

Oidisco

If there's people around I might be up for playing later tonight. Haven't touched MK8 since Smash came out and I kinda miss it.

Which reminds me, when do you think we'll start hearing more about the next DLC? I can't remember how far in advance we started seeing footage of the 1st DLC, but it shouldn't be too much longer right?

My spring break starts this Friday but I need to write the critique during the break.

My spring break is right now, hence the reason I'm playing weekdays. Although tonight will be my last time till April due to me being out of town for some roller coasters! :-D

Sooo my body is ready...

tumblr_inline_n3mmwobPc61r7lem6.gif

ffdgh

If there's people around I might be up for playing later tonight. Haven't touched MK8 since Smash came out and I kinda miss it.

Which reminds me, when do you think we'll start hearing more about the next DLC? I can't remember how far in advance we started seeing footage of the 1st DLC, but it shouldn't be too much longer right?

Within this time frame, the B-Dasher gameplay video was uploaded on september 26th of last year so we could probably get something on Thursday or Friday maybe.

Roo

I give everyone the perfect opportunity to take ffdgh down and all you guys do is hit each other
I'm disappointed.

Top Bottom