• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

NateDrake

I'm expecting Nintendo direct on April. I don't really expect them to show us info this week. :p

Well, consider this: Mewtwo is likely to be shown during the next Direct and release soon after - if not immediately following the Direct. Folks have until the end of March to register Smash 3DS/Wii U code to "unlock" the character. A Nintendo Direct occurring next week is more likely than one this week.

Roo

Welp...

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01xeuf5.jpg

I really hope the next home console is powerful enough to run games with some AA
Plus a better lighting and shading would make Mario Kart the best thing ever.
Those are my only concerns. They can keep the same geometry/poly count as this game as long as they work on other visual aspects.

Just look at this:

mercedes-mario-kart-4.jpg

Mario-Kart-8-3.jpg

1407304848-2.jpg

2544065-007.jpg

hnnnggggg!

Azure J

I was playing this a few times in the last week looking for a GAFcc fix but no one was around. Felt bad man, specially after the horrible Tuesday I had.

Boney

Banned
I was playing this a few times in the last week looking for a GAFcc fix but no one was around. Felt bad man, specially after the horrible Tuesday I had.
I wanted to play too! Was desperately checking the thread to see if there was some activity :(

Roo

I wanted to play too! Was desperately checking the thread to see if there was some activity :(
You two were a "I want to play, anyone wants to join?" away from playing with a GAFfer.

You guys need to speak more :p

Azure J

Admittedly, you're right Roo, but the Wii U isn't currently in my immediate possession and I have a hard time coordinating messages when I do get a chance to play the game.
Stupid lacking messaging systems...

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

I'm waiting for more people to ask here since I'm tired of being alone. (YES I DID ASKED)

...You guys are aware we aren't psychics right

Yes, we suppose to be.

Heath I'll get on if you promise to get on.

Can't really bring my computer upstairs right now so I'd want to make sure other people will be on before I go.

Roo

I guess I can join for a few quick races..
Nathan won't be able to read it so I can freely trash talk about him :V

Top Bottom