• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Exentryk

Holy shit this speed haha! I need to decrease my overall speed. And get more traction XD

EDIT - Yup, let me change my build.

ffdgh

Lol. Baby park rekt me XD

EDIT - Nice! You can do the Mario Circuit end sc with 1 shroom now.
You can glider over the pipes on mario kart stadium
You can take the cut on shy guy falls and yoshi circuit
basically many offroad shortcuts require no mushrooms lol.

AdanVC

Neo Bowser City is absolutely a nightmare in 200cc. I gave up on the middle of the race and I just parked my kart there until the race is finished. I just can't.

Exentryk

Wow! Taking those turns with the brake button but still not losing the drift feels pretty awesome. But I need a hell lot of practice. Sucks you can't time trial on 200cc.

ffdgh

Wow! Taking those turns with the brake button but still not losing the drift feels pretty awesome. But I need a hell lot of practice. Sucks you can't time trial on 200cc.

Indeed but there's an alternative:

Vs race
200cc
No items or coins
Easy cpu

ffdgh

Oh God, I choked so bad.
KuGsj.gif

banofypie

Banned
I was playing there while I was on my exercise bike. 200cc makes me exercise faster. It's a rush and it pumps you up. Just did some time trials and they're TOO SLOW.

DaBoss

Does anyone have replays uploaded? Would like to see some highlights in races.
Female Villager is easy mode

i have seen the light
Told you man. Once you can handle 200cc with a heavy, going down to lighter weights feel like a dream.

I'm still gonna use heavies though lol.

Top Bottom