• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

AdanVC

I gotta be honest: I hate Super Bell Subway on 200cc so much. Too much curves and when you're turning around one, BOOM! you get hit by a subway. Also the tracks near the finish line are too narrow and it's literally impossible to drive without hitting walls. I can't concentrate on wich path I want to go because I'm focused 100% just on skipping the subways and I don't enjoy it and it's kinda frustrating and let's not forget the items... Golden mushroom and stars fest wich in a course like Super Bell Subway are totally useless. Preorder cancelled.

Exentryk

I gotta be honest: I hate Super Bell Subway on 200cc so much. Too much curves and when you're turning around one, BOOM! you get hit by a subway. Also the tracks near the finish line are too narrow and it's literally impossible to drive without hitting walls. I can't concentrate on wich path I want to go because I'm focused 100% just on skipping the subways and I don't enjoy it and it's kinda frustrating and let's not forget the items... Golden mushroom and stars fest wich in a course like Super Bell Subway are totally useless. Preorder cancelled.

Yeah, that's a pretty annoying track. I have a line figured out for it, but I don't think it's ideal/fastest route.

Addi

That was tight, boosting with golden shroom while being surrounded by three people with a star! still ended 10th....

Omnicent

ok, got to not activate stars on NBC till I hit a safe stretrch to do so (last set of items in my case). The speed + rain = oh shit oh shit moments

Addi

Trying to not fly over the entire wall on last lap in piranha slide (or what it's called), pull myself down into the abyss...

Top Bottom