• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Roo

I take 4th after all that shit. I swear some of you literally don't know what you're doing back there.
Everything is KILL KILL KILL!!
No wonder why some are always stuck.

/rant

MrPanic

On the flip side, Pretty sure that's what they were going for lol.
If you play Baby Park on normal items you'll get the real crazy experience with tons of shells and banana's. On frantic it's actually way more tame and uninvolved because you usually just blast past the chaos.

AdanVC

Yeah, that's a pretty annoying track. I have a line figured out for it, but I don't think it's ideal/fastest route.

Seriously everytime super subway bell is choosen. I cringe and cry. I literally just park my kart on the track somewhere until the race is finished hahah.

DaBoss

People plz. If you've won, there's no point in spamming your crap backwards at the finish line. >_>
It's a tradition since MK64 for me. If you aren't throwing things backwards after the finish line, then you're doing it wrong.
Same applies to people in 11th place on second lap throwing green shells backwards to hit me when I'm last :(
Oh lol.

Not gonna lie, I would do that.

Neoxon

That Lightning Bolt on the final lap...
148109-Starlord-youre-welcome-gif-Img-WVCM.gif

Cheese Land no :(
148109-Starlord-youre-welcome-gif-Img-WVCM.gif

MrPanic

Yeah, I try to never throw stuff backwards at the finish line. Enough bs happens anyway, no reason to further fuck up the guy behind you when there's nothing to gain from it. Should be common courtesy.

Roo

Yeah, I try to never throw stuff backwards at the finish line. Enough bs happens anyway, no reason to further fuck up the guy behind you when there's nothing to gain from it. Should be common courtesy.
Once you cross the line, it's they way to say to the world: "I'm still revelant to this race"

:p

This room got to a decent size, but after this race I'm gonna go and clean my glasses and eat lunch. GGs!

lol@ how the Top 2 was the same for almost every race.

I am delighted to confirm that it's possible for Animal Crossing (Spring) to spawn all the ramps in the worst possible spots, as Oidisco witnessed.

Top Bottom