• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Azure J

Had these two dudes behind me with stars FIENDING to get a hit in on me for most of the underwater section of Twisted Mansion and all I could think of was Tom from that one episode of the Boondocks

"NO YOU CAN'T HAVE MY BOOTY!" ;_______:

Azure J

Jeez, if I didn't overshoot the jump to get the ramp before the descent on Mute City, I was set to place top 3. :(

Had a golden mushroom and everything (because where else do you get to use it on that stage)...

Azure J

GOD DAMN YOU EMCEE

That was my single best run of Cheese Land as anything higher than a lightweight too.

Also fuck you too MrPanic for those bullshit ass bananas. Heath too for YET AGAIN playing F-Zero with that wild ass swerve into me to fuck me. That shit is DEAD, DEAL WITH IT.

bullet bill into first that immediately slams me into a wall

chain chomp jumps up to bite me out of the air

every character with a shell rams me

Finally have everything three-starred.

tumblr_m1powhRVdz1rqnp16o1_r1_500.gif

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
It's a karma in work, Azure! :)

Attacked me twice and it would led you a downfall by someone else. Thank to whoever took care of him for me! :)

See I couldn't damage you since I'm pacifist but I have to depend on karma system

Top Bottom