• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

DaBoss

Bullet bill pls. I only used it thinking it would end before the shortcut lol.

Also, I think there is a fast way to get to that first bridge area on Wild Woods by going left of the trick ramp.

Azure J

iQkklbssfd4bb.png

Azure J

Learn how to enjoy the game like I did. Don;t think about first three places because they are worthless. It's like empty cup.

You know, I think I'm going to have to stop playing up this "salty" persona if people don't get that I actually am having fun (but still feel cheated here and there).

Learn how to enjoy the game like I did. Don;t think about first three places because they are worthless. It's like empty cup.
You realize that most of us who act salty are really just playing it up for fun, right?

Well unless it's *somebody* hitting me with a star in a place where nobody who has a star should even be. >_>

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
You know, I think I'm going to have to stop playing up this "salty" persona if people don't get that I actually am having fun (but still feel cheated here and there).

You realize that most of us who act salty are really just playing it up for fun, right?

I actually know that you are playing as salty persona ;) I was just joking with you, dude. BAITED AND HOOKED!

DaBoss

Ricocheted green shell auto-aim will always be the worst thing (tied with the Piranha Plant) in this game. You are rewarded with missing your target. Why?

K_B

I feel like I should have practiced 200 cc a bit before jumping right into online... I was playing under the name Kristin, not sure who I played with from here but it was a blast!

I was in first on baby park and heard a blue shell, then the next moment I saw i was in second and first place was half a lap ahead of me.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Good Games y'all!

Finally got my baby park so I'm done for now.

Do anyone think we will ever go back to 150cc because I would love to do my chaos little more accurately since 200cc is more like holy shit let see if I can throw items that would hit my targets or not.

Enforced

Good Games y'all!

Finally got my baby park so I'm done for now.

Do anyone think we will ever go back to 150cc because I would love to do my chaos little more accurately since 200cc is more like holy shit let see if I can throw items that would hit my targets or not.
I can go back to 150cc.

Top Bottom