• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

DaBoss

Was check ffdgh's double lightning highlight on MKTV (through the Friends section), there are definitely two lightnings. The first one is used by Baby Luigi (an actual player). That person got hit by the second lightning bolt. Gonna see who the second one was used by. I saw that a Baby Mario (a bot) had a lightning bolt, but it clearly didn't use it first.

EDIT: It has to be Baby Mario that used it second, but in ffdgh's highlight point of view, Baby Luigi used it first.
Wait what?

Down to go high?
Flying Y-axis controls are inverted (and F-Zero's air movement).

ffdgh

Was check ffdgh's double lightning highlight on MKTV (through the Friends section), there are definitely two lightnings. The first one is used by Baby Luigi (an actual player). That person got hit by the second lightning bolt. Gonna see who the second one was used by. I saw that a Baby Mario (a bot) had a lightning bolt, but it clearly didn't use it first.

EDIT: It has to be Baby Mario that used it second, but in ffdgh's highlight point of view, Baby Luigi used it first.

Even bots are out to get me. >_>

Muffdraul

Been meaning to ask this for ages...

A long time ago I remember hearing they patched the game so that you could have the map of the track in the corner of your TV screen instead of on the gamepad. I made a couple of half hearted attempts to figure out how to do that, but was left wondering if it was just a false rumor after all. Is it an option?

there was a moment a short while ago on Rainbow Road SNES where I was flung 20 feet off the course by a big Mii slightly bumping me. I managed to get back on and was near the jump when they suddenly respawned right in front of me while carrying triple reds

J@hranimo

Banned
Been meaning to ask this for ages...

A long time ago I remember hearing they patched the game so that you could have the map of the track in the corner of your TV screen instead of on the gamepad. I made a couple of half hearted attempts to figure out how to do that, but was left wondering if it was just a false rumor after all. Is it an option?

Yup! Hit the - button on whatever controller you're using :)

ffdgh

I see the room got sick of my crap.
e5YuU.gif

Also lol didn't expect my room to turn into a gaf room

Omnicent

ffdgh I though peach and rosalina were friends man. you didn't have to take peaches fat weight and knock me off at the first set of items

DaBoss

I see the room got sick of my crap.
e5YuU.gif

Also lol didn't expect my room to turn into a gaf room
I first tried to join Omnicent first, but it said unable to join, so then I tried to join you, and then saw you were in a WW room, so I decided to try Omnicent again and it turns out he was going to join you.

Top Bottom