• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

DaBoss

2 red shells right at the start. And it seems like Roo's net can't handle the storm of dongs.

EDIT: Nice, took the Mute City shortcut shroomless.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
You always get bullet bills.
Bullet bills are called killers in japan.
Stop denying your true nature behind that facade. :p

lies! ALL LIES! I don't always get bullet bills as much as I would like to.

dude, bullet bills hurt y'all, not me. It's out of my hands!

Kade

With 200cc, you can really appreciate the attention to detail Nintendo has put into the tracks when you fly at blistering speeds into areas you didn't know existed.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Other people? Do you have multiple personalities? Would already explain your psychotic aim to kill me in these races casually.

keep blaming everything on me when it wasn't even me. I would admit straight if it was from me, like I always do. :)

Edited: Tell me what did I do to you? It might be lag in effect but who know?

Azure J

MrPanic bumped me off the middle ramp on RR SNES just as I was about to slide off it to my doom thanks to a banana and saved me by bumping me into the left path.

Easily the coolest unintentional nice thing anyone's done for me since I started playing this game. :')

DaBoss

When I saw that I was in 4th and that everybody in front of me got triple greens while I got one green from the first item boxes, I knew the race was going to be shit.

Azure J

After getting ready to rage so hard because of how that first drift and second drift on RR64 went (why the FUCK does this game give me coins when 1st through 7th will guaranteed have Spiral Items; why does EVERYONE suddenly not stay on the outer right lip of the stage and swerve into me when I play anti-meta?), I get the Bullet Bill of the gods.

Azure J

God damn do I hate going over that last boost ramp on Excitebike. It's like you automatically forfeit the last stretch of the race because no items.

Also, my God Omni, do you get off on back tossed Bob-Ombs?

Number_6

Soooo managed to pop into 200 frantic for a couple races (for the first time ever), then dropped out to change characters.

I never got back in, but I did go to the bathroom, and promptly noticed that my nuts are now three sizes too small.

Azure J

How did I NOT think about doing Mario Kart Stadium's last half like that before? :lol

Edit: Heath, Justice and Omni picking Baby Park whyyyyyyyy

Azure J

Man, no matter how well I play Toad Harbor 200cc, I always seem to meet with a terrible fate right in front of the finish line.

Azure J

I really hate losing on that level in particular. It's so fun until everyone decides that killing everything in the middle > trying to get 1st place.

Azure J

*Thanks God for not landing on the floor and having that red shell gunning for him fly underneath himself on my way to 2nd on Water Park*

Top Bottom