• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

That's actually a good point, but it's fun.

[watches as two people ahead of me get bullet bills and rocket into the distance]

[the item wheel slowly and inexorably begins to settle on a golden mushroom again, but lightning from the person in 4th place or whatever destroys even that, though ironically it is a blessing]

Azure J

So it seems as though on Rainbow Road SNES, whoever gets out of the middle on the first stretch first and doesn't get a mushroom does best.

GWX

Finally a fair race. Why did you guys went back to frantic? Things were so smooth over tat the normal room (well, aside from my shit driving)...

Boney

Banned
I consistently got better items in 5th-3rd place than below that, where I got items that actually hurt me

Frantic mode is objectively terrible and I don't understand why you people treat its awfulness like the default
I feel frantic worked great in 150 because golden mushrooms and the like were still pretty great items that would get you closer to the lead, but with 200cc item box distribution it can really hurt you.

Frantic is too frantic

GWX

Neo Bowser is the enemy and it must be taken down. I mean, YOU CANNOT BE A HEAVY CHARACTER AND NOT FALL AT THAT TURN WITHOUT RAILS.

Azure J

I hate having neck and neck races with the top 3 become affairs where I have to scramble back from dead last up.

Also, why in the fuck do bananas have such hang time in the air? Dammit Justice. :(

Roo

I wanted to leave to change for a smaller character because I can hardly see anything with Dry Bowser but I just read Ashley's comment about spectating the room lol

Boney

Banned
Getting bullet bills in 4th and red shells in 10th is so bs can we go to normal next time?

And good night oidisco! Sorry about the last shell

Oh my god who put that bomb there

Top Bottom