• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Roo

I can't fucking believe this.
4 days. Only 4 days and I already forgot how to race in 150cc
Oh my God. That's by far the most embarrassing race I've had the disgrace to be part of.

I was going to use that lightening to drop you when you ramped but thought "poor guy hates 150cc, I won't do that"

Then you beat me because of my weakness.

Roo

Ok, joining 200cc
Normal or frantic?

Edit: Dry Bowser on that mini bike looks hilarious.
It's about to break lmao

Prototype

Roo, what made you change to bike if you don't mind me asking.

IIRC, you played kart mostly on 150cc, you feel bikes are more viable now? Or you just having fun?

Lmao, got a bullet in second, was in first after roo got bombed by a blue shell and the bullet promptly dumps me in the lava right beside the finish line :(

Roo

IIRC, you played kart mostly on 150cc, you feel bikes are more viable now? Or you just having fun?
It has to do a little with stats and fun.
This combo I'm using right now has better stats overall than the usual one (pipe frame and buttons) I feel like this new combo works better for 200cc.
Plus, like you said, I always used karts so I think it's a nice change.

Burning Justice

the superior princess

The City Tripper is an outside-drift bike, which handle exactly the same as karts.

And stat-wise, the City Tripper is 100% identical to the Pipe Frame Roo used to use.

Roo

The City Tripper is an outside-drift bike, which handle exactly the same as karts.

And stat-wise, the City Tripper is 100% identical to the Pipe Frame Roo used to use.
Wtf? Really? I'm sure it's better. I double checked

lmao this is awkward.
Edit: guess I never left my comfort zone after all.

Prototype

It has to do a little with stats and fun.
This combo I'm using right now has better stats overall than the usual one (pipe frame and buttons) I feel like this new combo works better for 200cc.
Plus, like you said, I always used karts so I think it's a nice change.
Cool, I mostly played bikes in 150,but I think I may try karts in 200. I just keep picking bike tho because either know it lol

Top Bottom