• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Exentryk

This was the first time ever I've hit the boos above those twisted mansion bumps.

Lol, if you trick off the tree branch in DK Jungle, you miss the boost pad and fall off XD

EDIT - Comm Error. Rejoining!

Exentryk

Trying out my combo I see, Justice? :p

EDIT - Also, that right sc is probably not worth it coz you miss the item box (on Hyrule)

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Haha. This isn't the first time I've used this combo, actually.

I don't think heavies have the overwhelming advantage in 200cc that they had in 150cc, but there are some advantages to using them...

Exentryk

Haha. This isn't the first time I've used this combo, actually.

I don't think heavies have the overwhelming advantage in 200cc that they had in 150cc, but there are some advantages to using them...

Yeah, it is a much more viable for light weights. Guess that's just what makes it interesting.

Omnicent

Still mad, don't even start:

Ribbon Robbery: Fuck you guys.
Pirahna Plant Burglary: No seriously, fuck you guys.
Ice Ice Outpost: Notice how I chuck a bomb (a revenge throw at that; not shown: Boney hit me with a red shell which I immediately followed with that bomb toss) and Omnicient actually boosts through the explosion while in the hit stun animation.
Rainbow Road SNES: This is a must watch. I swear, when Mario Kart TV catches certain moments, it makes them magical.

lol the end of PPS. Boney is like move the fuck outta my way

BowieZ

Banned
I can't believe my work had to get so super busy while this just came out.

Hope you guys are still playing this in, say, a week from now!!

Boney

Banned
For some reason I always end up hitting Azure with everything.
Maybe if you didn't use that white ass Rosa I'd hold off.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
So 3 grand? Damn I don't got that kind money bro!

It's sad that I could actually not be exaggerating too badly depending on the desired amiibo...

Haha! XD

It's only 390-420 dollars depend on the store! I can't wait to finish Smash Bros line up so I can get out of amiibo business. Sometime I hate myself for being huge fan of smash bros franchise.

Oh god a measly coin for the last item box

Heath come join us, 200cc is life

I REFUSED!

Top Bottom