• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Yes, I know but there are other shortcuts that might not be usable in mario kart 200cc due to speed itself
There aren't any.

In 200cc, however, you can use a shroom to jump across the big gap in Cheese Land instead of taking the glider. Of course, you land in Off-Road but you're in a good line for the second glider cut so if you have triple shrooms you're set.

Can't believe what I'm about to say but Ice Ice Outpost might be one of my favorite 200cc courses.
I always liked it but yes, at 200CC it's even better :3

That and Wild Woods are my two favs now. On the subject of unsuable shortcuts I haven't been able to land the first shortcut a single time so far on Mt. Wario usig inside drift, I keep ether overshooting or under shooting it. Admittedly I've done no practicing offlne on these tracks yet so trying to lean them while playing WW or Frantic might not be the best idea :/

ffdgh

Can't believe what I'm about to say but Ice Ice Outpost might be one of my favorite 200cc courses.

Same for Rainbow road 64 and toad's turnpike. Boost power is a wonderful thing.

I always liked it but yes, at 200CC it's even better :3

That and Wild Woods are my two favs now. On the subject of unsuable shortcuts I haven't been able to land the first shortcut a single time so far on Mt. Wario usig inside drift, I keep ether overshooting or under shooting it. Admittedly I've done no practicing offlne on these tracks yet so trying to lean them while playing WW or Frantic might not be the best idea :/

Don't trick. Just keep holding the drift...I think.

Boney

Banned
Whenever I'm third or fourth I'm always getting hit by the blue shell, this time it even dropped me off stage >.>

Yeah blooper fucked me up as well lol

Top Bottom