• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

mktrOOp

Banned
9loxhdj2.png

I don't know what I expected...

oatmeal

Banned
How cool would it have been if on Big Blue, when you hit Section 2, you were given a Golden Mushroom that recharged if you drove through the pink pads.

DaBoss

Were you trying to dodge with the boost pad, Roo? I remember when that was the way to do it in Mario Kart Wii cause shrooms were rare in 1st lol.

I was wondering why the red shell was sent so early. Then I saw the blue lol.
OK, now that I'm home and saw this, I knew something like this was possible after experimenting with float states after drift miniturbos on Big Blue. It's kinda silly how anytime you can be airborne next to any amount of the course, you can get this kinda silliness. :lol
F-Zero tracks have different air physics.

banofypie

Banned
Who did I hit with the banana snipe just before the glide section? Because I'm not sorry and I literally cried laughing as you fell.

Neo Dark

how am i not getitng 12thh each race lol

Kart Gods are not smiling upon you today. Try again later.

Seriously though, if you aren't getting good RNG, expect the worst especially if you're towards the back especially if you play frantic where the back is stuffed with mushrooms and stars and the middle is stuffed with shells so you're literally fighting against each other to not come in the bottom 6 lol

NotLiquid

Note to self - never get stuck on red conveyor. Also Lakitu is a bitch when it comes to recoveries on this stage.

Anyway, fun games guys. I gotta jet.

Top Bottom