• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Neo Dark

Congrats man for beating me; still dont know how to get used to brakes; there in an akward position. Its hard.

Lols you'll get used to it.. just tap it.. Some people use y for acceleration to make it easier. I can't do that.

Also... why is the game trying to put me into a new room. I went out to switch parts and now I can't rejoin the room -_-

I'm tempted to buy some Mario Kart DLC (don't have either one). Do you all play in the GAF room like daily?

Ever since the DLC came out... yes. Sometimes it's harder to join the rooms though and sometimes everyone's gone to sleep so it's kind of dead

Nilaul

It seems that acceleration and handling is really important.

Lols you'll get used to it.. just tap it.. Some people use y for acceleration to make it easier. I can't do that.

Y for acceleration and B for brakes does seem more easier. You can press the Brake by just lowering tour thumb and can continue pressthem both at the same time.

Omnicent

Also... why is the game trying to put me into a new room. I went out to switch parts and now I can't rejoin the room -_-

Ever since the DLC came out... yes. Sometimes it's harder to join the rooms though and sometimes everyone's gone to sleep so it's kind of dead

join via friends/rivals list

Neo Dark

Thank you for not forgetting about me guys. I enjoyed that bullet bill to the face followed by that lightning bolt. Ugh golden mushrooms need to be removed. Hate these things so much

@Omnicent Thanks again for that join via friends/recently played list suggestion. Used it this time lol

ffdgh

That worked better than expected.
iLtAu7V1auOVK.png

Top Bottom