• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

If only I could trust this game's shitty hit detection it wouldn't have been necessary for me to try to dodge those fireballs -_-

Edit: and I got hit by a green shell while dragging one just to prove my point -_- -_-

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Thank you Lightning and Blue Shell. You just hand 1st place on silver platter to me! :D

tumblr_n6pr5edoLN1rt2c4zo1_400.gif

DaBoss

Fuck, I slowed down intentionally 2 times cause I had a golden shroom only to get another golden shroom both times. I only got golden shrooms from the last 4 item boxes.
Thank you Lightning and Blue Shell. You just hand 1st place on silver platter to me! :D

tumblr_n6pr5edoLN1rt2c4zo1_400.gif
Make it go from 1st to 3rd, and it is accurate to me.

DaBoss

God damn it, it's a good thing Phil was a bot and not there. Dude gets lapped and then gets hit by a backwards green shell after crossing the finish line. That would have been insult to injury.

Roo

I hit the same wall twice. Then an invisible shell to finish with a lightning righ after
The last boost pad.

ffdgh

Now now, is that anyway to speak to your goddess?

And ugh, being behind you on that final part had me worried you would throw those green shells back at me. Ended up messing up and dropping from 2nd to 4th

The thing is...I don't back spam at all lol. I hate getting on the receiving end of it myself.
Also she is not a goddess >_>

DaBoss

Now now, is that anyway to speak to your goddess?

And ugh, being behind you on that final part had me worried you would throw those green shells back at me. Ended up messing up and dropping from 2nd to 4th
ffdgh doesn't do that kind of stuff.

I on the other hand...
Boss you asshole, throw those damn things ahead of you.
It was pointless cause it would hit the snowman.

OK, now that I'm home and saw this, I knew something like this was possible after experimenting with float states after drift miniturbos on Big Blue. It's kinda silly how anytime you can be airborne next to any amount of the course, you can get this kinda silliness. :lol
Nah. It's regular gravity here. It's just the ledge.

Oh and class is over. Done with that final. Still at school though. I don't wanna go hoooommmmeeeee...

Top Bottom