• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

So, my Wii U is the one with 8GBs of room on it... can I download the DLC to a flash drive? It doesn't seem to give me that option. There's nothing that I can even delete! The only things I have are the first DLC for MK8 and the update for Smash.

ChrisD

I just spent who knows how long testing acceleration tiers in 200cc because some random guy on the internet said they were fixed for 200cc (and only 200cc).

Every test I did concluded that he was right.

I should really trust random guys on the internet more.

Also you guys should inform me of things like this D:

In other words, Heavies will still be the best once everyone gets a hang of the new speed since they now have no downsides.

Azuran

Banned
Please don't ever choose that track ever again. The fact that I got 5th despite the worst driving I have ever done in my MK career says a lot.

DaBoss

I just spent who knows how long testing acceleration tiers in 200cc because some random guy on the internet said they were fixed for 200cc (and only 200cc).

Every test I did concluded that he was right.

I should really trust random guys on the internet more.

Also you guys should inform me of things like this D:
Oh wow, well now I don't have to play around to get a proper accel stat.
So, my Wii U is the one with 8GBs of room on it... can I download the DLC to a flash drive? It doesn't seem to give me that option. There's nothing that I can even delete! The only things I have are the first DLC for MK8 and the update for Smash.
I think it needs to have both DLC packs on the same storage space, so that's probably why it won't let you save pack 2 onto your flash drive. Also, it isn't recommended to use a flash drive because most are cheaply made, but I think to store the DLC stuff it wouldn't matter much.
In other words, Heavies will still be the best once everyone gets a hang of the new speed since they now have no downsides.
Heavies need to brake a lot more than any other weight. I feel it balances it out a lot.

Though tracks with little braking (Rainbow Road SNES) will probably be dominated by heavies.

ChrisD

Heavies need to brake a lot more than any other weight. I feel it balances it out a lot.

Though tracks with little braking (Rainbow Road SNES) will probably be dominated by heavies.

Maybe. I'm pessimistic, so I'll just look forward to the worst hahaha.

Did some practice on Neo Bowser City earlier. Love it just as much as I did back in 7, now.

Azure J

That feel when you bone yourself out of a spectacular showing because you forgot that your shit can take flight if you hold control sticks awkwardly for even a second.

Me and my brother was playing grand prix bell cup and crossing cup on 150cc. Not only are the AIs smart now, but they're really annoying. I don't remember an AI taking a secret before. We're trying to get first place on each track but its frustrating.

Azure J

I just realized that was the first time I played Dolphin Shoals in 200cc

Also, isn't this the normal room? I'm getting extra fucked out here right now

I'm just happy getting places higher than Azure at this point. That means I'm not THAT bad.

...gee thanks. =/

Top Bottom