• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Roo

My own green shell (which I threw in front of me) managed to bounce everywhere and hit me from behind.

The actual fuck?

Neo Dark

Lol. I need to stop playing Mario kart so far away from the Wii U. Those moments when you lose connection on the game pad for a second sucks

Is everyone else getting lots of communication errors today?

ClueLess

Neo Member
GG to everyone I played with tonight (I'm Jman btw). It's gonna take a while to get used to 200cc but it was definitely fun.

ffdgh

I want to say I'm done, but I can't stay away for some reason.
yfYXfIuFz08hO.gif

Azuran

Banned
The only person I legitimately like in this room is Feltrol and that's only because he's a member of the superior #GirlVillagerMasterRace

I thought for sure Roo hit the train or something, why did he just randomly give up 1st? Might as well throw these bananas for a coin..

Oh hey there he is out of nowhere with a red shell!

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I got hit with lightning as I drew a Bullet Bill

I no longer have a desire to care about this game

I 100% believe the rng in this game is rigged with how it hands out lightning. I always mash items and it's CRAZY how often you get a star/bullet bill active a second before lightning hits. Always mash the fuck out of them, it's won me a disgusting amount of games.

Top Bottom