• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Azuran

Banned
You know what.

I'm done.

Die in your sleep Roo.

O1554Jv.gif

Female Villager is easy mode

i have seen the light

Welcome brother to the #FemaleVillagerMasterRace

...I thought I was going to get an item that was not a super horn.

I got a super horn so due to my L mashing I accidentally used it way too early.

FUCK

Boney

Banned
Oh man, for a second there I thought to myself I'm doing great! Then bananas came
Who's leaving all these bananas!!
You guys :mad:

At least I have my friend Boney to keep me company :D
Aye aye

Managed that tight drift perfectly, but tried to line up green shell and disaster

Godiego

Neo Member
Finally got time to join the gaf tournament, I haven't played online in the past 3 months, so please don't kill me guys!

Azure J

Now what did I do? D:
GGs anyway :D

Fighting through all of the crazy bullshit in this Frantic ass Not Frantic room is cool. It's Mario Kart, some of this shit is going to happen.

Learning a new speed tier is great, the pace is incredible and it feels great when you get the hang of things.

Then in the craziest match thus far, I'm finally getting it. Shaky beginnings become a more solid ending and through some really clutch bullshit, I'm put at the last 300 meter stretch fucking hopping off road covered in ink and at every disadvantage possible while right there neck and neck with you unarmed trying to eek out a win. I turn the corner damn near hoping to make miracles happen and I am greeted with the single most disrespectful action another human being could do. Something so vile in its simplicity and simultaneously Mario Kart™ I'm caught between laughing and rolling over defeated.

You threw your shell backwards at the finish line.

A fucking red shell.

The only thing you had the entirety of the last third of the race. Of course, this also leads to every savage in the room force fucking me over right there on the finish line because "hey, rag doll!"

Why do I even try? It's like a modern tale of Sisyphus except it's 12:32AM and I'm here wondering what the hell I've been doing with my life the last few hours that this got me that heated.

Top Bottom