• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Neoxon

Of all the things to update I really hope they make it so you don't have to play split screen when playing local multiplayer.

Wtf is the gamepad good for?! Lol. Each player should get a screen, so there's no need to split it on one.
That would cut the framerate for 2 player down to 30fps.

I really hate the "random" item distribution thing in this game, i LOVE mushrooms, yet i get one once in a blue moon... can't even remember when i got the last one, musta been like 10 races ago or something :(

RagnarokX

AmpleDeafeningAmurminnow.gif

The chaos!

sonto340

But it can run 2 player @ 60fps so long as it's on the same screen? It's just strange to me. I don't understand it lol. Oh well.
It only has to render half a screen per Player when you're in the same screen. It has to render two full screens if they were on separate screens.

Roo

It certainly is.
Not sure if I'll be able to go back to 150cc.
I saw there was a 150cc room yesterday but people quickly changed rooms because of how slow it was lol

edit: looking at the current wall of shame I'm not sure if I'm either slacking or Azure is steping up haha

Whoa. While in fourth place in an online race, I got a Bullet Bill, moved up to second place, and then got a Crazy 8 and Golden Mushroom back-to-back.

Yeah, they definitely tweaked the item balance in the 4.0 patch. Wow. I don't think I ever got a Golden Mushroom in second place before the patch, let alone a Bullet Bill in fourth.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
It certainly is.
Not sure if I'll be able to go back to 150cc.
I saw there was a 150cc room yesterday but people quickly changed rooms because of how slow it was lol

Yeah, I was in that room.

After being spoiled by 200cc, I just couldn't really get into 150cc anymore. It feels so slow now.

Top Bottom