• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart | Community Thread | *Insert Profanities Here*

Gattuso

i've been waiting for quite a bit haha

Snapshot_20151017_202227.jpg

If there has been a final stretch that I did not fuck up this race, somebody please enlighten me because I think I've been choking up a storm tonight.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Damn, I knew it was nathan who just used lightning because Roo and Nathan are only few people that would wait of everyone to get out of bullet and stars for a whammy lightning.

Exentryk

Yes, I was.

Which put me in 1st.

Which I did not want. I wanted to be in 2nd to 4th, not 1st. Was a result I almost got owned by a star at the end but luckily the people right behind me couldn't drive.

You don't understand it, but getting in 1st there actually got you the win. It is the best place to be in, but you have to create distance. Anyway, nevermind.

You don't understand it, but getting in 1st there actually got you the win. It is the best place to be in, but you have to create distance. Anyway, nevermind.
I know. The dodge meant everyone else was too far behind me to catch up at the end, even with a star. I'm just fucking with you bro. :p

I mean come on let me have my moment, so far tonight I usually either choke, have horrible luck, or both. lol

I kinda wish I had chosen bike for this.

I don't make these kind of chokes in a bike because my bad handling means I don't get cocky and take turns that are too tight.

Top Bottom