• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart | Community Thread | *Insert Profanities Here*

Roo

I will be buying Ultra Smash if it offers online mode.

Edit: FIRST!
It does, actually.
I'm asking because ffdgh and Nathan are getting it (I think) so it would be fun to play with Gaffers!

Also, comm error.
Edit: you know what? I'll leave now. GGs guys. That was fun :)

Enforced

I have it. Haven't actually played any stages yet, though.--just played up to the point where you get the first costume.
Oh ok.
Are you getting Ultra Smash or you'll wait for impressions first?
waiting for impressions first. I haven't play mario sports games for while.

Actually, I could wait, I still need to beat PL6 and PL vs. AA first anyway.
You don't have to wait for me. I don't like making others wait.

I will be buying Ultra Smash if it offers online mode.
it does.

It does, actually.
I'm asking because ffdgh and Nathan are getting it (I think) so it would be fun to play with Gaffers!

Yes! Look like I'm buying Ultra Smash for sure!

You don't have to wait for me. I don't like making others wait.

I really don't mind. I need to show my wallet some mercy. Plus like I said, I still have other games to beat first. Also Ultra Smash is coming, so yeah.

Good games, Enforced, Nathan, Exentryk, Merrick, Roo, ffdgh, and Justice!

Enforced

Yes! Look like I'm buying Ultra Smash for sure!

I really don't mind. I need to show my wallet some mercy. Plus like I said, I still have other games to beat first. Also Ultra Smash is coming, so yeah.

Good games, Enforced, Nathan, Exentryk, Merrick, Roo, ffdgh, and Justice!
Ok. Once I get the game. I'll wait for you.

It does, actually.
I was confirmed to be getting it the moment online and no gyro were confirmed. Ideally there won't be any Mii bullshit because the online meta in Open was basically Mii's with the occasional Dry Bowser. I helped start the DB part BTW. You're welcome.

Roo

I was confirmed to be getting it the moment online and no gyro were confirmed. Ideally there won't be any Mii bullshit because the online meta in Open was basically Mii's with the occasional Dry Bowser. I helped start the DB part BTW. You're welcome.

haha, thanks I guess :p
I actually wonder if that's the final roster because even with the "unnanounced" characters, it looks disappointing.
Granted, haven't touched a Tennis game in forever so I don't know if this is the norm but man, adding
Sprixie
is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Either way, I'm excited. Someday, I will look back and say: "yup, I'm a proud owner of that barebones and underrated game <3"

Enforced

From last night. Like almost all races at the start where you get the first items, most of the time I get red shell and then hit Coaster. I hit him a lot on many races at the beginning. It always has to be Coaster.

edit: aww MKTV didn't show the part where I hit merrick and exentryk with the bomb-omb. That was pretty evil of me.
Poor Exentryk.

From last night. Like almost all races at the start where you get the first items, most of the time I get red shell and then hit Coaster. I hit him a lot on many races at the beginning. It always has to be Coaster.

edit: aww MKTV didn't show the part where I hit merrick and exentryk with the bomb-omb. That was pretty evil of me.
Poor Exentryk.

If that is the case, then I will start slow at the start line and hope it can work the other way around. :p

"Poor Exentryk" my ass. That was just karma for what he did to Justice. lol
haha, thanks I guess :p
I actually wonder if that's the final roster because even with the "unnanounced" characters, it looks disappointing.
Granted, haven't touched a Tennis game in forever so I don't know if this is the norm but man, adding
Sprixie
is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Either way, I'm excited. Someday, I will look back and say: "yup, I'm a proud owner of that barebones and underrated game <3"
There could be an extra row. We'll see I guess.

In Open, assuming no Boo lag abuse bullshit, Dry Bowser was the best Mario character and your best choice for standing up to the Mii army. He basically just went up to the net and cockblocked everything, punished weaker lobs with his super powerful smash, and had an amazing drop shot to punish people who backed up to try to charge up a strong lob. He could be beaten of course, but he was still really fucking good and I realized this night 1 after someone bodied me with him. So then I went and kicked ass with him myself and then proceeded to spread the good word on GameFAQs. lolololololololol

Eventually other Dry Bowser popped up. IIRC there was actually someone whose ass I kicked and then later when I faced him again they were a Dry Bowser. Haha. The guy who inspired me to play Dry Bowser switched to a Mii with his costume though, so I just went and bodied him a few times.

Somebody please explain to me why red shells exist because I can't quite figure out why.

Also ffdgh and I are in a MK7 WW if anybody wants to join.

Yep!

Also, at the beginning of lap 3 I used a bullet bill. It slowly bounced over the mushroom... and then rammed me right into the side of a cliff for like 10+ seconds. Then I fell to my doom.

FML.

So...what happened to you?
First I ran into some blue shell blast. Then I screwed up a shortcut. The game had mercy on me and gave me a Lightning but then Luigi trolled me. He braked for like 7 seconds just to star ram me. If he hadn't done that I could've made a comeback.

EDIT: lmfao

Top Bottom