• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Party Advance delayed?

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
EBGames now lists Mario Party Advance for release on February 7th, 2005. Nintendo's sites still say December 6th.

I don't really care about the game, but the delay, if true, annoys me since it'll surely take the spot of some other game Nintendo could release in February only to be delayed as well.

Carry on.

jarrod

Banned
DrLazy said:
Hopefully they move it to DS.

No link cables + touch screen minigames = perfect
Naw, they could just make a new 3D Mario Party for DS. Maybe based off the N64 trilogy.

M3wThr33

Banned
Bullcrap. I haven't seen much of this game at all and the stuff working at E3 was paltry with two useless toys and a game I could have programmed in about 30 minutes. It's far from complete. Unless the ads start before Halloween, it won't be out in time. Keep in mind, it'd be competing with the "kick ass" Mario Pinball Land if it did.

Shiggy

Mario Party Advance delays (in Europe)

After rumours which were started by some US shops, Nintendo and Hudson Soft will delay the GameBoy Advance game 'Mario Party Advance'. NoA seems to release it on the 7nd February 2005, but there is no confirmation.

Today NoE confirmed that the European release will delay to sometime in 2005, no day, month or quarter was named.

Source: http://gba.n64europe.com/index.php?id=2881

It was announced for the 3rd December, that's weird...

Top Bottom