• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Strikers Charged GAF LEAGUE - Non calendar based, ready for newcomers!

tanasten

glad to heard people isn't stupid anymore
Yay, while the GAF CUP and the problems with the calendar based defined matches, I though about a way to do a competition without these problems, and that's the conclusion:

The NeoGaf Mario Strikers Charged League.

The League is independent from the CUP and the PlayGround. It gets the list of Mario Strikers Charged players there in NeoGaf and keeps counting official matches (decided between players).

When we get the list of players, anyone is free to match anyone and decide a date for an official encounter between them.

The basic rules for game settings are:

A) Players will play 2 "Best of 3" games, where the Home player switch after the first "Best of 3" rounds. When finished those 2 "Best of 3", if there's a draw in won matches (not counting goals) there will be a 7th match where the player who has overcome the bad results plays as home players in the stadium which is called "The Vice" in English, "L'Ex Fabbrica" in Italian, "Pilz-Stadion" in German, "La Fabrique" in French, "La Torre" in Spanish.

B)Home players can select any stage they want, unless it's the last 7th match which is the defined Stadium. (Home player must create a game with only 1 match, not the classic "Best of 3")

C) Both players can choice whatever team combination they want. Remember that the Home Player choices first so better you have more than a Captain mastered.

D) There is NO TIME LIMIT. It will be a League where people will register official matches in. So no calendar. You contact another player asking to play, play a few matches and then decide a date & time for an official match. You play it, and report the official results there.

I keep my mind open to suggestions. We should start as soon as we have an official list of players. (I will import it from Playground and GAF Cup later, but you can add your code and name in mario strikers in a reply too)

THIS WAY, EVERYONE CAN PLAY IN A OFFICIAL MATCH ANY DAY THEY WANT. NO RESTRICTIONS FOR NEWCOMERS, NO WAITS, NO NOT PLAYED GAMES. SO SIMPLE!

tanasten

Reply to keep space for organizing future data.
Tonight I will come back and discuss possible suggestions.

maxmars

Tanasten, I will have a deep look at this, but I want you to know that there's no PlayGround to speak of. It was a proposal but since it did not meet people tastes it's quietly been canned. This is so that people know what options are there to play this game.

Looking forward to participate of course!

tanasten

Let's see if people is active on this. I know that the PlayGround was unactive, rarely I must say..

tanasten

GAf: Tanasten
Game: Tanasten
CODE: 515496 687218

It seems that lately Mario Strikers Thread are dying...

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Im also in. But maybe we should wait with the league until we played the second cup? We have too many msc threads anyway ;)

Top Bottom