• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Maroon 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the love people? I'm shocked, about 2 years ago you guys were going gaga over a shit band like Creed and yet Maroon 5 isn't receiving any love around here.

What gives?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
You're late. Some people posted about Maroon 5 a long while back, then others said they sound like a boy band half the time.

We all had fun.

And nobody ever went gaga over Creed.

mpoutane said:
We don't (or didn't) like Creed in Europe, norinrad21 must be from outer space or something!

Nobody likes Creed in Europe. Am just telling it like it is. There are people on this forum who love Creed, mostly Americans. You will never catch a Canadian listening to Creed, Bryan Adams maybe., but Creed? hell NO, same goes for the rest of us in Europe.

The Creed hype was an American thing. How the hell does one explain N'SYNC to good music lovers out there?

I thought the Brits were kings of producing half assed boy bands, but i've been proven wrong these last few years and guess by who? :)

and thats Mr Neo hippie for you KW

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
So was this just a thinly veiled troll of American musical tastes?

And yeah, you should make such generalizations. :|

norinrad21 said:
Nobody likes Creed in Europe. Am just telling it like it is. There are people on this forum who love Creed, mostly Americans. You will never catch a Canadian listening to Creed, Bryan Adams maybe., but Creed? hell NO, same goes for the rest of us in Europe.

The Creed hype was an American thing. How the hell does one explain N'SYNC to good music lovers out there?

I thought the Brits were kings of producing half assed boy bands, but i've been proven wrong these last few years and guess by who? :)

and thats Mr Neo hippie for you KW

both the Backstreet Boys and Nsync gained their fame in europe before coming back the states. Its like a sissyband training ground, so we have only those damned euros to blame for the re-emergence of the boy bands. Not to mention Europeons are the ones who STILL love michael jackson. FREAKS!

Lil' Dice

Banned
I bought their album based on a few radio songs, but was quickly reminded of how the publicc i steadily being injecyed with 'boy-band disguised as a rock group' type of shit. My gf likes them, but they're too sugary for my taste....

Meier

I'll never understand the Creed hate. I think they rocked and I can't wait for the Alter Bridge CD. August 10th baby!

I saw Maroon 5 and John Mayer in concert last night. Awesome performance by both, especially Mayer. That kid can play some wicked guitar. He busted into a Stevie Ray Vaughn/Double Trouble cover song last night and nailed it.

xsarien

daedsiluap
norinrad21 said:
Where is the love people? I'm shocked, about 2 years ago you guys were going gaga over a shit band like Creed

What in the hell did I ever do to you to be accused of something like this?

CavemanLawyer said:
I saw Maroon 5 and John Mayer in concert last night. Awesome performance by both, especially Mayer. That kid can play some wicked guitar. He busted into a Stevie Ray Vaughn/Double Trouble cover song last night and nailed it.

WTF? Do you live in San Antonio?

ShadowRed

Banned
norinrad21 said:
Where is the love people? I'm shocked, about 2 years ago you guys were going gaga over a shit band like Creed and yet Maroon 5 isn't receiving any love around here.

What gives?

If you show me were pepole were going gaga over Creed I will hunt them down and make them listen to good music for a change.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I sat in slack-jawed awe of "This Love" the first time I'd heard it.

I didn't realize that radio/MTV could get much worse :(

You guys who are into them should check out The Wrens.

B0000CBLAY.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom