• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3: Citadel |OT| The best.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
mass10klru.png

mass2oulpv.png

mass1myoab.png

mass45rri9.png

shepardvmqcs.png

me3_citadelgdlx9.jpg

© EatChildren 2013 do not steal

Nice OP Eatchildren, you should consider working for Bioware you have the same quality standards ;-)

The PC version is going to be released at midday MST time it seems :-

Chris Priestly said:
Approximately 12 noon my time tomorrow. So roughly 12-13 hours from now.

This is about 7 hours from the time of this post.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
It's up on AU Xbox.

Busty

Banned
The fact 'No WiiU' is written in yellow text is clearly hinting at EA and Nintendo feuding over Origin on the WiiU.

Clearly.

..., looking forward to playing this after getting it from PS Plus this month.

eot

Banned
Was the omega one any good? I think I may get it and this for a 2nd play through.

Not really.
It had glitched out cutscenes, bad VO from Carrie-Anne Moss and was almost all combat. It's quite long though.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I can't imagine just what the fuck they're including that this is a 4 GB DLC piece. A lot of pre recorded videos ?

Mindwipe

Anyone who could confirm if Morinth can appear (and anyone else really) would be appreciated.

Trying to keep these things secret by Bioware seems crazy.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I can't imagine just what the fuck they're including that this is a 4 GB DLC piece. A lot of pre recorded videos ?

Probably has something to do with all the different possible scenarios depending on who is missing or not, who was romanced and if any decisions made in the 3 games changes anything.

Still unsure if that make any sense for a DLC that size.... just how large is the main game anyway?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Wasn't expecting that lol. Is it known if you need a save file with the main story complete? I lost mine and don't really want to play through it all again.

jmood88

So part 1 is up on xbox live for 1200. Can't seem to find part 2 yet.
I wonder if you have to download part 1 first. I searched on the Xbox website, bing, and looked up the list of dlc in the game but I didn't see it.

I want to see the first reactions to: (SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED THE DLC YET, really.)

Shepard's evil -redacted- lol (not gonna spoil it even in a spoiler, though you can guess anyway :))

:D

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
If the game is releasing in May, isn't this ot a bit early?

Sai

Xbox has seemingly uploaded parts 1 and 2 the wrong way around. And people have already paid.
Woah, what? Glad I was in the middle of a multiplayer game when this came out. Somebody let me know when it's safe to download.

Sai

Can anybody confirm the additional weapons & mods available with this DLC?

Bioware's pretty much confirmed the Lancer, but I'm really anxious to find out if the Suppressor and the rest of the mods that are currently exclusive to multiplayer made it in as well.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I want to see the first reactions to: (SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED THE DLC YET, really.)

Shepard's evil -redacted- lol (not gonna spoil it even in a spoiler, though you can guess anyway :))

:D

You didn't really spoil anything there, but if i'm going to guess, you were going to say
Shepard's evil twin. (Although if you have a renegade Shepard, he's already pretty evil alright)

Top Bottom