• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Matrix Online Beta Giveaway

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Ok so I got into the Matrix Online giveaway through fileplanet, and I really don't want to play it so I figure someone who is willing to test it should have a shot.

So I am willing to give it away to one of you guys, assuming I can. Basically I will just change the personal info I registered with, and forward the Activation Key and other pertanent emails to whoever gets it.

So here is how I will do this...

I am at work for the next 25 minutes. At 6pm (PST) I get off and will go home and collect all my MxO info and get it ready to give away. Once I have it all, I will look at this thread and post a reply saying "time's up" or whatever. The winner will be the person whos post is right before mine (assuming they want it).

Anyway...it will take me about 20-25 minutes to get home, and then another 10-15 minutes to get everything ready. That is not to say those times are exact, I just want to give people a general idea how long I will be :D

Enjoy.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I'll give it a shot. I'm in. :)

I can't figure out how to sign up for the beta. (I am a member of fileplanet) There's nothing on the page that says HOW members can enter to get an account. :p

Lyte Edge

Can you tell me what you did to get into the beta? Do I just need to wait until the net sign up period and then a page will be there for me to apply?

AeroGod

I cant believe I won. This is easily the most happy ive ever been.

Mr. Pockets and his crazy contest >>>> Stupid blizzard for not letting me test WoW

Lyte Edge

Mr Pockets, can you please tell me how you entered? Did you simply get an e-mail invite?

Top Bottom