• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Matt Stone and Trey Parker's new Flash cartoon... "Princess"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason

There are only two episodes. Shockwave.com asked them to make a series pilot for them and said there would be no restrictions. This is what they turned in; Shockwave never got back to them. There are no plans to continue the series.

And yeah, this is really old.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
The episode was meh, but the theme song was fucking hilarious. Any one have a link to ep 2?

NM I found it and like the 1st it was meh.

Fifty

There was a much better link to this cartoon. With at least two episodes..It was posted here, and the site even had a documentary about the series (and how it obviously failed). Damn, I wish I had it... :(

Malakhov

Banned
Fifty said:
:p Well I mean to post in this thread. Hell if I want to see that nasty shit again.
Don't stick your tongue out at me boy or I will cut it and the fact that you are a maple leafs fan won't make me think twice about it

pollo

Banned
that fucking reminds me of my ex after ive finished her off. Except shed make jokes about my cock and make me feel really awkward so Id just go to the bathroom and finish myself off.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
pollo said:
that fucking reminds me of my ex after ive finished her off. Except shed make jokes about my cock and make me feel really awkward so Id just go to the bathroom and finish myself off.

So then you blew her head off with your filthy load?

"That's a hot fucking cock. Fuck."

Malakhov

Banned
pollo said:
That's a really good place to share these kind of things so I think you should start a thread and tell us all about these type of problems in your life so we can point at you and laugh about it thanks

pollo

Banned
shed hit the top of my penis and pretend it was a microphone and pretend she was a rapstar. "mic check 1, 2."

and sometimes shed be like "Its like churning butter!"

or complain: "my arm hurts can we switch sides"

it was the biggest turn off that Id just tell her to stop- and Id just go into the bathroom to finish myself off cause Id be blue balled.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
pollo said:
shed hit the top of my penis and pretend it was a microphone and pretend she was a rapstar. "mic check 1, 2."

it was the biggest turn off that Id just tell her to stop- and Id just go into the bathroom to finish myself off cause Id be blue balled.
rofl

ohamsie

pollo said:

You should talk into her vagina and make echo noises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom