• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Matthew Perry Hate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*double take*

*double take*

*double take*

*double take*

*double take*

*double take*

*double take*

*double take*

*double take*

*double take*

*double take*

*double take*

*double take*

*double take*

*double take*

*double take*

:(

nomoment

Perry022.jpg

Could this topic BE anymore lame?

I really wanna punch his smirking face, although having to fake-bone that lich queen Courteney Cox is punishment enough.

SERVING SARA > nomoment

effzee

he was sooo funny in the earlier season...

joey: and u know what im going to do if i ever meet that guy ever again?

chandler: bend over????!!!!???

and courney cox arquette is hot!

siege

Banned
Courtney used to be hot until she got shriveled up laying out in the sun too much. Also, she needs to eat a hamburger or two.

effzee

true but thats what happens with all these actresses when they start getting older. they seem to think that the way to battle it is to get extra thin. still courtney has a beautiful face which IMO has held up better than jennifer aniston. compare rachel from seasons 1-4 to now. she doesnt look that hot anymore.

Bigfoot

effzee said:
true but thats what happens with all these actresses when they start getting older. they seem to think that the way to battle it is to get extra thin. still courtney has a beautiful face which IMO has held up better than jennifer aniston. compare rachel from seasons 1-4 to now. she doesnt look that hot anymore.
I don't know about that. I never used to think that Jennifer was super hot on Friends, but after seeing that Polly movie that just came out on DVD, I now think she is really hot.

Btw, I actually like Matthew Perry. Him, Aniston, and Ross were the only funny ones on Friends, and Ross actually got anoying near the end.

nitewulf

yeah, he really overdid the "double take".
and cox was way hotter before she became so skinny. she was so cute in he-man and family ties.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
You just need to see a good movie with him in it, like Almost Heroes.

ElyrionX

What's with the double-take? There's obviously something obvious that I'm just not picking up. Anyone enlighten me?

Anyway, Chandler is definitely my favourite Friends' character.....

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Dice said:
You just need to see a good movie with him in it, like Almost Heroes.

was that the movie with Chris Farely where they beat Lewis and Clarke to the Pacific?

Will a picture of Matthew Perry make Sian cry like being close to Xenogears did? (This is a call for a Photoshopped picture!)

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
whats with all the hate for him. He is a great actor in friends, probably the funniest guy in the show. oh, also, Courtney Cox is hot from series 8 onwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom