• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McDonalds promotion with Jujutsu Kaisen

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
jjk-jujutsu-kaisen.gif

Sounds gross

Last edited:
Starts the post with no capital letter, and

"u"

I hate,  hate when companies try to come off hip...

I hate to come off bitter too, but sometimes I miss the days when Anime was this thing with a dedicated fanbase, and wasn't this hyper lowest common denoniminator, "Let's Netflix some Anime and chill" bullshit, to the point where companies are getting in on it.

I acknowledge I'm being a gate keeper, I know this is not a cool attitude to have.
I just personally hate how popular Anime is right now in the west...

"u"

I hate to come off bitter too, but sometimes I miss the days when Anime was this thing with a dedicated fanbase, and wasn't this hyper lowest common denoniminator, "Let's Netflix some Anime and chill" bullshit, to the point where companies are getting in on it.

I acknowledge I'm being a gate keeper, I know this is not a cool attitude to have.

I understand where you're coming from, but I guess that's one of those things that all media goes through once it becomes popular enough. just be happy that there are more selections to go around for different tastes and ignore whatever doesn't fit your taste.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
As a Trekkie, I'm glad more people are getting into it. The more people, the longer it stays in the Zeitgeist, the more I can enjoy it!

CGNoire

"u"

Considering how low standards are now a days we need alot more Gatekeepers in the arts in general.

daffyduck

Using the app saves sooo much money they have started asking at the drive thru if you have an app order.
The app coupons have gotten worse. And it doesn’t take much for the app to stop working, such that you have to go inside to complete the order.

Top Bottom