• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Megaman Anniversary Collection ?'s

Great game but completely suck at it. I never own any games way back in the 80's and 90's. I didn't realize this games are so hard to beat. I practically gave up back in June. Now, i'm trying to finish it but noooooo i'm still stuck. Period

I'm having trouble staying alive and conserving my weapon energies in the final stages (wily stages). Here's where i'm currently at:

Megaman stages:

MM 1: Dr. Wily
MM 2: Dr. Wily
MM 3. one character left to beat ( forgot the name) sorry!
MM 4. Dr. Wily
MM 5. Dr. Wily
MM 6. Dr. Wily
MM 7. one character is the car guy (can't jump down quickly enough due to fire laser)
MM 8. couldn't defeat any characters on screen. ( it's unbearable)

So, my question is How do i be invincible and have unlimited weapons engergies to advance through the stages? Should i buy Gameshark code disc to help me win this collections and be done over with? (<~~~~~ There, i'm guilty :D :D :D )

Thanks a bunch for replying! :)

0wn3d

http://www.gamefaqs.com

You can look up the individual Megaman games for the NES on that site, and find walkthroughs and strategies to help you beat the game.

You seem to have made great progress in the games, seeing as you did make it to the Dr. Wily stages. Just keep at it! Don't resort to a cheat disc. Megaman isn't THAT tough! =)

For Megaman 8, start with Clown Man. He should be easy to beat with just the normal Megaman buster...

Top Bottom