• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Megaman battle network

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Thinking about getting one of the new ones... I enjoyed 1 and 2 some what.. skipped 3 how does this one compare? And which one should I get? is one better the other or is it like Pokemon...same story, just different powers....

nubbe

It’s the same story

Blue and White has their own Navi Style Changes… Shadow/Ground
The major feature in Blue as I see is the insanely powerful Folder Back chip which gives you an unlimited use of your battle chips.
But some chips in Blue have different letters to make them less compatible with others to compensate Folderback.

Blackace

yeah... but what about 4? red and blue/

Blackbird

Distinct features for Red Sun and Blue Moon:
- Separate storylines in each game
- 6 souls per game, for a total of 12 souls, that can be used in the "Soul Unison" system
- Assorted battle chips for each version
- Enemies that are unique to each title
- Variable strategies for winning - With the different tools and enemies players face, the strategy for mastering each game will change

hope that answers your question :)

Blackace

Blackbird said:
hope that answers your question :)

thanks... ... I was hoping to maybe get some info from someone that has played one or both..

Swordian

Blackace said:
thanks... ... I was hoping to maybe get some info from someone that has played one or both..

We'll get back to you when Best Buy gets around to putting them on sale.

Top Bottom