• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Melty blood.......

mbr4.jpg

mb05.jpg

mb06.jpg

Stumbled upon this game awhile ago and have been playing it ever since.

Pretty fun game......although there is some balance issues that really needed to be patched (and the people who made the game are suppossedly gonna keep patching it to work out these balancing issues) but still damn fun.

Too bad the story mode isnt translated at all and I have no idea what the heck its about.

but its all about the gameplay....anybody play this?

yea, its no guilty gear, but its still fun as hell.

peace

shit, i dont know, suppossedly its based off some hentai anime...i seriously dont know tho.

my anime knowledge only reaches to naruto, samurai champloo, one peice, full metal alchemist....and like..stops right there.

Ferrio

Banned
Fun to dick around with, but nothing too serious. I made a thread about it and various other doujins quite awhile ago.

melt5.jpg

melt4.jpg

melt10.jpg

Ciel is awesome though.

Here's glove on fight.

glove2.jpg

Drexon

Banned
It's based of that Tsukihime sucky vampire anime, that incidently sucks. In any case THIS IS 2D! Does it require a... 3D card? :p I'm still on my 1mb S3 Virge card, but the rest of my computer's still pretty good. =)

Ferrio

Banned
Drexon said:
It's based of that Tsukihime sucky vampire anime, that incidently sucks. In any case THIS IS 2D! Does it require a... 3D card? :p I'm still on my 1mb S3 Virge card, but the rest of my computer's still pretty good. =)

1 mb video card? Uh.... I don't know the game is pretty flashy how well does it handle say something like starcraft?

glove2.jpg

lol ferrio what the heck is that? is that in the game somewhere?

and also, yea its a 2d game...gotta love my 2d....i mean...nowadays....all we got coming is Guilty gear reload.....thats it

i need more 2d fighting games...oh yea....mugen is pretty cool too, although it is so broken as hell being that you can put in a contra character and just shoot shoot shoot and get like a 200 hit combo.

peace

Ferrio

Banned
Fixed2BeBroken said:
glove2.jpg

lol ferrio what the heck is that? is that in the game somewhere?

and also, yea its a 2d game...gotta love my 2d....i mean...nowadays....all we got coming is Guilty gear reload.....thats it

i need more 2d fighting games...oh yea....mugen is pretty cool too, although it is so broken as hell being that you can put in a contra character and just shoot shoot shoot and get like a 200 hit combo.

peace

It's a game, I believe, made by the same people (notice it's ceil in there). Kinda a mix between a boxing game and fighting game (boxing game with fighting game moves). Again it's a doujin fighter so there's established anime characters and stuff. Wacky game, good soundtrack.

kiryogi

Banned
Drexon said:
Pfft, only bad thing about Tsukihime TV was the ending. The game was supposedly better anyway.. Don't forget to check out the expansion for Melty Blood react i think.

DarkCloud

Melty blood is based off a hentai cg game in Japan (which then spawned fan sequels and a crappy anime)...recently there was a pseudo sequel/patch released called Melty Blood React.

Glove on Fight is an entirely different game from Melty Blood which is made up of a cast of characters from various adult PC games in Japan.

Top Bottom