• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mercs get lonely out in the jungle...

This is by far the funniest death I've seen in the game. I shot one merc near a wall and then I shot another that was on the wall, just above the first dead merc. He fell and this is what happened.

wft1.jpg

wtf2.jpg

It's a shame. I had a bunch of images from the first time I played through the game but none of them were as weird as this one.

B'z-chan

Banned
I had one last night that made me laugh for a while. The guy was on his knees. His right hand was on the desk and his head was back. His left hand was strokin and moving back and forth. it was hilarious. But then some stealth grenade landed near him and almost took me out.

It's weird how some of them continue to move after they've been shot. There was one room (some kind of underground temple) where about 3-4 of them were running, shooting, or squat-walking in place even though they were dead. I happened to cap one of them that flipped upside-down, doing a run or walk cycle so it looked like he was doing a bicycle kick upside-down.

I wish I didn't delete that capture. It was pretty funny. :)

Top Bottom