• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 3: new pic from Famitsu

Rorschach

Spoilers! I'll try to keep myself from viewing them before I leave, but I have a feeling that by the time I come back from work, I'll be right here viewing them :(

Vashu

lol....

But, seeing this... I think that the leaked casting-agency list was true after all. Konami might've said that it was a fake.. But seeing the characters like this....

What kind of spoilers? And how big are they? I didn't read any leaked scripts and avoided all spoilerific discussions about the game... Do I want to see these scans? Ugh I'll probably end up seeing them before anyone replies to this :(

They're pics of the games bosses according to MarkMacD that posted a message below. If they're showing them in pics now, chances are the TGS trailer will revolve around the bosses.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I've been telling people there would be a "Bee-Man" boss for awhile. Snake getting attacked on the bridge by all those bees kinda gave that away.

Hooker

Even if you know all the moves, animations and stuff about the bosses. I'm sure none of it will spoil anything of the story heh

Hooker said:
Even if you know all the moves, animations and stuff about the bosses. I'm sure none of it will spoil anything of the story heh

True, and I'm sure the manual will profile them as it did in MGS and MGS2

Let the cast of rainbow characters commence. Seriously, the character design for the bosses has just gone downhill since MGS2. But arguably this is a step up from the likes of Fatman and Fortune.

jett

D-Member
I thought The End was going to be a cool-looking boss...not a decadent parrotsexual geezer. All the bosses look lame.

Terrorize suckers on the seven seas \ and if ya got beef ya get capped in the knees

couldn't resist the B-Boys

I fought the law, and I cold won!

Hotsuma

evilromero said:
Let the cast of rainbow characters commence. Seriously, the character design for the bosses has just gone downhill since MGS2. But arguably this is a step up from the likes of Fatman and Fortune.

What was wrong with Fortune? She was a cool female boss.

shantyman

WHO DEY!?
I thought the bosses in MGS2 were crap. Allthough the bosses in MGS1 were weird (esp. Mantis) they just did not seem as hokey to me as the bosses in part 2.

I like the character deisgn of these for the most part, except for tha Parrot. That is really really lame.

neptunes

Wait a sec?

For those who've seen the pics, read below...

Who's the end? teh guy witch the helmet? or the guy with the parrot?

If he's the guy with the parrot, then whats the name of the person in black?

Otaking

So it was real. How the hell did something like that get away from Kojima? And why say it wasn't real? This makes me cry...

Top Bottom