• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 |OT| No Place to Hide, No Time for a Legend to FoxDie

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigben85 said:
someone post a cute kitty to cancel out the spider horror please!

have a cute spider

1148469362877-1.jpg

hirokazu

Lakitu said:
Wow, you guys sure have weird-ass Nutri-Grain. Over hear, the packaging is always gritty brown, coz it's like, "IRON MAN FOOD".

WTF is with people freaking out about spider pictures? The burrito is way worse than any of the spider pictures.

Lakitu

st5fu
hirokazu said:
Wow, you guys sure have weird-ass Nutri-Grain. Over hear, the packaging is always gritty brown, coz it's like, "IRON MAN FOOD".

WTF is with people freaking out about spider pictures? The burrito is way worse than any of the spider pictures.

Actually, it looks different from that here in UK, but I couldn't find any good pics. The internet failed me.

Laurent

Seriously, you guys have an awful too good memory of the Nutri-Grain package... I can't remember if it's different than the one here!

f3niks

My snack of choice will be

trail-mix-i.jpg

Trail mix

deerpark.jpg

and water

I'm not a health nut by any means but this has been my snack of choice as of late.

Laurent

Is there a song as catchy as Snake Eater for Guns of the Patriots?!

"I AM STILLLLLLLLL... IN A DREEEEEEEEAAM... SNAKE EATEEEEEEEER!!!!!"

hirokazu

Welp, I'm gonna go to sleep soon. Look's like we will go OVER NINE THOUSAND!!! while I'm asleep.But never fear, there will be only 14 hours left till June 12 when I wake up!

"What a thrill..."

Gen-X

Banned
daegan said:
Immediately after the midnight launch:

Dinner day 2:
[IM]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g104/danime_network/moes.jpg[/IMG] <-- this is a maybe, actually.
That burrito looks way better and healthier than the other one :lol

Bulla564

Banned
Thursday in the flesh:

8-9AM - go to gym, since I need to kill time. Have breakfast after.

9am-10am - torture myself by swimming in GAF hype

10AM - buy MGS4

10:20AM- Start playing

11:30 Apple

*PLAY*

2pm
23935690_d5e7c7dfa6_m.jpg

*PLAY*

5pm
51FMFW9KH6L._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

in a sandwich, with

miller%20beer.jpg

*PLAY*

8pm
550296365_08fa2161b2.jpg

*PLAY*

10pm - I get fucking interrupted to go out to a club.

Crateman

Guys, I think my hype meter just broke:

A friend is visiting Japan and he told me if I had any requests... and I asked her to look for a MGS4 billboard and take a picture of it in my honor... well, she did:

2jcbrs8.jpg

She even wrote a note for me! YEAH!

This is only one pic, but she took like 6 different pictures of different ads all over Tokyo.

It's like... if I was there :D

I've informed my family that I will not be accepting phone calls, especially from work, no one is to bother me or come in my room until the game is beat, and most importantly

THERE WILL BE NO SPIDERS IN MY ROOM

Crateman said:
Guys, I think my hype meter just broke:

A friend is visiting Japan and he told me if I had any requests... and I asked her to look for a MGS4 billboard and take a picture of it in my honor... well, she did:

2jcbrs8.jpg

She even wrote a note for me! YEAH!

This is only one pic, but she took like 6 different pictures of different ads all over Tokyo.

It's like... if I was there :D
Japan is like videogameworld. It's like everywhere you look you see Sega and MGS4. Ask your friend if she has run into Mario on the train or seen Sonic zipping by in his sports car, yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom