• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meteos Hands-on at IGN

I didn't see a thread dedicated to this so here you go:

Having experienced it first hand at Nintendo's Nintendo World Touch! DS event, Meteos deserves a lot of attention.

Meteos, in addition to being a fresh concept for the puzzle genre, also stands out from the rest of the DS pack due to its sound. If you wanted evidence of the DS's sound capabilities, you'll need only pick up this game

Our few minutes with Meteos proved to be an intense experience that we want a whole lot more of as soon as possible.

Follow the link:
http://ds.ign.com/articles/563/563237p1.html

GDGF

Soothsayer
Kicky! I can't believe I want three puzzle games for a system (the line battler one, the one with animals, and this one)

GDGF

Soothsayer
Chony said:
Mr. Driller, Zoo Keeper, and this? Damn, there goes my lunch spending for the next month.

Shit. I forgot about Mr Driller. NDS = puzzle system heaven (as the soothsayer predicted :))

i can't wait to get my hands on the import. i wouldn't expect anything less than excellent from Mizuguchi.

so is Sakurai offially part of Q Entertainment? cause that's just too deadly of combo right there. these guys are gonna bust out some jokingly good shit down the line.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Once a group of pieces has started launching into space, your job isn't finished. Depending on the amount of junk above the rocket pieces, the rocket may not be able to reach escape velocity and the group will come falling back down. While the group is in the air, you'll have to go back in, rearrange blocks, and launch smaller pieces.

This sounds awesome.

Is this Japan only?

Top Bottom