• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meteos - Mizuguchi's DS Game

Stryder

I went to a keynote presentation/talk which had Mizuguchi as a guest speaker last night, it was awesome to see the guy and have him talk about his games to us, the background behind Rez was incredible and it sounded like he really went back to the roots of human pleasure to form the game.

I was hoping to hear a bit more about Meteos and plans for the future (I'm kicking myself for not asking him about it in the question time after the talks) but the impression I had when he talked about the next gen (Lumines , Meteos) was that he was more excited about PSP due to the great audio support it had, he just mentioned that Meteos would be an action/puzzle game for the DS.

ferricide

IGNDS said:
With this background, it would seem that the name "Meteos" should actually be "Meteors." But, then again, there is the fact that the planet is called "Meteos," and you couldn't very well have a planet called "Meteors," could you? For now, we'll stick with the name "Meteos" until Bandai tells us otherwise.
so do they actually get paid by the word?

Society said:
People were bitching that the PSP/DS were the death of 2D games. Yet when some 2D games come out, they get slammed for not being 3D graphical showcases.

Because the 2d sprites are shitty captures 3d models you fucking idiot

Top Bottom