• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metroid Prime 2 = $37.99 @ outpost.com

Silkworm

Yeah, thanks for the heads up. Too bad there wasn't free shipping involved, but what the hey. At least it let me save around ~$8 :) I wonder if they'll do a similar discount when PoP2 is released (I hope so).

Silkworm

Oh nos! If I order MP2 from outpost.com does that mean my copy will have the "Best Seller" label on the boxart? None of the games I buy upon release at my local EB has had this label. Maybe I should cancel my order! ;-)

[but I am semi-seriously wondering about this :-(]

When I get time this December........ along with whatever after the semester... Specifically Halflife 2, Metroid 2, and Ps2 HD Loader. ... and a Nikon Digital SLR, baby, yeah!

Jumpman

Is this deal over? I tried putting it in my cart, and then it says $49.99, what gives? I'm not buying this online if I can't find it cheap.

Jumpman

Unison said:
Outpost deals last a matter of hours. This will teach you to leave your computer!

Eh whatever, I guess I'll just have to use one of my Toys R Us trade ins for MP2E.

Top Bottom