• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metroid Prime Cookies!

olimario

Banned
A guy I know over at the netrunner2k2 forums got his review copy of Metroid Prime 2.
The best part about it? It came with free cookies!
I would freeze these bastards and sell them on eBay in 20 years.

metroid1.jpg
metroid2.jpg

WarPig

They're not very good. White chocolate frosted Oreos with sprinkles all over, so they don't go down that easy. And you can't actually eat the logo part, which would be half the fun.

DFS.

Soul4ger

I knew it was a good suggestion! Thanks, sir!

Sidenote: As that Anna Benson? I mean, I know it's "Reggie." But was that taken from the Anna Benson spread?

Sullichin

This just in

Nintendo Revolution Revealed:

revolution.jpg

Features:
- Backwards compatible with GameCube based-treats
- Nintendo-exclusive sprinkle distrubition system
- MarioNet Compatible: includes an exclusive Mario-themed hair net.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
WarPig said:
They're not very good. White chocolate frosted Oreos with sprinkles all over, so they don't go down that easy. And you can't actually eat the logo part, which would be half the fun.

DFS.

Huh? I ate the logo on mine. I thought it was part of the cookie.

I ate the whole thing too, and they were tasty. They even had some of those big sprinkles that look like metal BBs but are actually edible. OR ARE THEY?

Jonnyboy117 said:
I ate the whole thing too, and they were tasty. They even had some of those big sprinkles that look like metal BBs but are actually edible. OR ARE THEY?

a hit. Nintendo is going into the biscuit business. Quickly quickly .. to the SPONG mobile.

SuperPac

Jonnyboy117 said:

I ate the whole thing too, so did some of my co-workers. But now I'm beginning to feel under the weather.

Mashing

I'm afraid to ask, how would you propose to enjoy a MP cookie in multiplayer? You on one side and a hot chick on the other?

yeah, you're right.. that'd own

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
I tried to twist the cookie open to lick the filling but I had to lock on then scan it first

FUCK YOU NINTENDO!

rudds

Name 10 better posters this year
WarPig said:

DFS.

wait, what did i eat then..?

uh oh.

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
TheGreenGiant said:
a hit. Nintendo is going into the biscuit business. Quickly quickly .. to the SPONG mobile.
I love you man. It's a shame you bottled out PM conversation.
x
In related news, I saw these last night when we were looking at the non-holographic boxart for the PAL version. Didn't eat one though. They look kind of dirty...

Folder said:
I love you man. It's a shame you bottled out PM conversation.
x
In related news, I saw these last night when we were looking at the non-holographic boxart for the PAL version. Didn't eat one though. They look kind of dirty...

its no fun when shaming you + SPONG is one on one. I don't like stupid PM slag wars. Especially when you send them first. So goddamn childish.

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
TheGreenGiant said:
its no fun when shaming you + SPONG is one on one. I don't like stupid PM slag wars. Especially when you send them first. So goddamn childish.
That's exactly what I'd say if I was totally outclassed and overpowered in a discussion.
Really, it is.
x

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
Sander said:
Do you have pictures of the PAL box?
Nope! It's the same, the one we saw was, just without the radical holographic action. Boo!
Also, retail didn't get the release about 60Hz only - It's been something of a shitstorm at NOA...

Top Bottom