• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGO Beta Scrims

If you're going to host a private game for GAFfers, please post the server, the room name, and the password below. Thanks!

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Since no one else was getting around to it, I created the NA clan, exact spelling is NeoGAF join today!

Everything. People playing the Euro beta can't play with the US or JP etc.

It's incredibly dumb to limit it like that in this day and age. I can only hope it's just for the beta.

Darkpen

Banned
Okay, guys, this is the must-play mode:

If anyone was with me for the past few hours on Otacon in NeoGAF 2, (I'm Freeman :lol ), you know what I mean.

Do the following:

Enemy Nametag Display = Disable

Silent Mode = Enable (This turns off the the scrolling text on the side that shows who killed who)

And personally, I just turn off friendly fire. I find the SOP thing to be annoying as hell, but for true realism and MGO immersion, I guess you'd have to turn on FF.

But yeah, this configuration effectivly makes the game much more dynamic, because it means you can play dead! And what better way to play MGO than to be able to stealth around yourself?

The guys who make rooms: you have to try this yourself. Its so awesome.

Vamp server
Neogaffers dedicated server 2:40 am (pct) till whenever i wake up. password is believe
have fun.

Edit: i loathe not seeing who i just killed or if i even just got that kill its game enjoy it for what it is.

Darkpen

Banned
Shinz Kicker said:
Vamp server
Neogaffers dedicated server 2:40 am (pct) till whenever i wake up. password is believe
have fun.

Edit: i loathe not seeing who i just killed or if i even just got that kill its game enjoy it for what it is.
....huh? D:

I guess you're just not one of those people who play Hardcore mode in COD4 Multiplayer :/

So I'm going to dedicate my PS3 for the rest of the day so I can get some work done.

Which modes on what maps do you guys want? Just cycle through each mode on both maps or customize a bit?
Also, for TDM's, 10 minute 2 round games or 4 minute 4 round games?

Server will be going up in an hour or so. (PAL)

throwing a dedicated server for the next few hours, go to Otacon, NeoGAF, pw: believe

Lots of sneaking mission maps and 6 chances for you guys to be Snake.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Server is back up (I'll probably take it down in the morning; ~12 hours from now).

Lobby: Otacon
Name: NeoGAF
No password

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
It's up right now. I'm leaving it open for now so people can join. I'll restart it up tomorrow afternoon (PDT).

Lobby: OTACON
Name: NeoGAF
Password: believe

If you experience lag, please post the time you were playing and the severity. If you have any request please post them here.

Lince

Banned
what's up with the Euro GAF Clan crew? I play everyday and this weekend I just met one or two Gaffers online at best... are you people with GTA or something?

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Lince said:
what's up with the Euro GAF Clan crew? I play everyday and this weekend I just met one or two Gaffers online at best... are you people with GTA or something?
I play a lot though, dunno about other Euro GAFers.

Top Bottom