• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGS3 Premium pack and release date is oktober..

according to the www.videogamerx.com the release date for MGS3 snake eater is in october.

they have heard from japanese retailers that the MGS3 game is coming out in october in USA.

here is a bad transalation from the site:

According to information which is publicked in Japanese piece retail store site, it came to reveal with the fact that [ the date of issue of Metal Gear of the nose which is a plan which will be sold with the PS2 or America Solid 3 ] is prearranged at October.

October plan: METALGEAR SOLID3 SNAKE EATER, to 6,980 Yen
October plan: METALGEAR SOLID3 SNAKE EATER PREMIUM PACKAGE, to 12,800 Yen

Only, maker piece official information is not, once only reference to do, route.. With reference, it is become known as the plan which in December will be sold with text koreanization from domestic

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
That would rule so much! November is a VERY busy month for games...so a slightly earlier release would be good.

king zell

bad news if true

too many games to play and not much time :(

edit :

dark10x said:
That would rule so much! November is a VERY busy month for games...so a slightly earlier release would be good.

are you sure?

I'm still to finish Symphonia and 4 swords.. Pikmin 2 is just few days away.. not to mention September is very busy

evil ways

Cripes, that would be great but wallet raping. MK Deception Premiun Pack, Midway Arcade Treasures 2, GTA San Andreas and MGS3 Premiun Pack(maybe?), all in the same month.

i want this game now so for me even October is to far away :(

there are 2 games i will get in october

MGS3 and GTA SA if now indeed the release date of MGS3 is in ocotober

Drexon

Banned
th41_kiss,0.jpg
Money2.jpg

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
king zell said:
bad news if true

too many games to play and not much time :(

edit :

are you sure?

I'm still to finish Symphonia and 4 swords.. Pikmin 2 is just few days away.. not to mention September is very busy

Yes I'm sure...

I mean, November already has Halo 2 and Metroid Prime 2 (among others)...so getting MGS3 a bit earlier would be great for me. Off the top of my head, I can't think of too many other things I want in October...so it would be perfect. Until then, I know I'm getting Star Ocean 3, Gradius V, Katamari Damashii and Silent Hill 4...but not much else (unless Half-Life 2 shows up). SH4 and SO3 come out VERY soon, while the other two are the types of games I would play off and on for a long time. October is perfect!

Solid

So 2005 for Europe then? :(

I hope they'll compensate it with some extra stuff and a 2 DVD Collector's Edition, just like they did with MGS2.

Guzim

Thank God MGS3 is coming out in October.

Now I don't have to worry about buying Smackdown vs RAW, Metroid Prime 2, and MGS3 all on the same day :)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
October date would be awesome. Hope it's true, it would free up some time for the November releases

Top Bottom